Thursday, February 16, 2012

A day in the life of the Zimmerman's

Well woke up early this morning when my Hubby went to work.  I actually stayed up because Ian didn't want to sleep in very long after daddy left...Little Poo...

So I got up and started working, although today is kinda a blah day.  It is really quiet in the house. The Family has gone into town for the day and it is just Ian and I.  I am not going to deny it but I miss when it was just us.  We all get along better.  I love having the family here but miss our own little family...

Ian is in his own little world today.  He has his cars out driving all over the furniture.  I love it...

I have done the dishes and I have started the laundry.  I am basically just relaxing and crocheting right now.  The baby is kicking like crazy and the fire is burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment